nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Monday, September 12, 2005

i have nothing but feelings


this is my puppy indiana. he is the most amazing little fellow...very smart and playful, but man alive, he has developed a penchant for devouring my most cherished belongings. for example...


my new pair of shoes. the damage wasn't so bad...i can still wear them.



my hat. again, not so bad that i can't wear it.



but my wallet? i think it's time to retire this one. maybe i should get one of those european man-bags.

oh, and the scary part is that indy went into my pants to get the wallet.



what the helll is indy's problem? this is one of my favorite books! and he has all the toys he could want (or so i thought). i think he is like that character in 'play it again sam'...you know, the little girl who says she's into leather.


he ate the stuffing out of my ram as well. i tried to restuff it, but i think i did a pretty poor job.



how can i stay mad at this little fellow?

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger tobs said...

Mr. Will

that picture of the re-stuffed ram is amazing. amazing. oh man. oh man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home