nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Monday, September 12, 2005

yes, i'm going to marry a carrot


not so bad



this is the patch worn by those hapless souls who were probaly "squeezed" to death. the "s" stands for salvage, indicating that they did the grunt work.




however, if you were a master diver you got to wear this patch. balls-hot!



if you did salvage work for the soviets, you got to wear this. incredible. i love my vacation.



the offical name for this patch is, "Deep Submergence Vessel Turtle Patch."

i don't think josh knew that his style of "Art" could find a place in our armed services. josh, you should apply to be the navy's artist, or some shit like that. amazing.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger J said...

That's funny because I was thinking of joining the Navy. But then I thought, I'd miss TV and women, so maybe I could just design their flags?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home