nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Thursday, February 01, 2007

look like stalin


right. so i have recently been making jokes about how it's funny that i am aging with time and am displaying some interesting 'older gilhouse' traits. for example, nothing, and i really mean nothing, makes me happier than a good parking space. not even a trunk pizza. i often comment to meagan walking down the street (any street, mind you) about nice, available parking spaces, and sometimes add "wouldn't it be nice if we lived here on this street and had that parking space?" it's like the bris/pigman episode on seinfeld when george want to show the newly-born baby that if you apply yourself you can still find good parking in the city.



any hoodly-doodle, today i received yet another sign that i am getting older with time. but unlike my quirky personality developments, this one is less of a horn-honker.



so today i went to get my haircut and it took only 10 minutes total. snip, snip. all done. get lost no hair. not only that, the woman made a point to trim my eyebrows (while making a joke in russian to her co-worker and then making the same joke to me in english about how absurd my eyebrows are). then she moved on to my ear hair, and after that, get this, she had to undo the bib thing to gain access to my evidently never-ending track of neck-cum-back hair. while this was happening all i could think about was that i rather enjoyed all the pampering.

so what i'm saying here is how i'm surprisingly ok with my body's decision to reallocate its hair. fucking sweet if you ask me (don't ask meagan).



so, i will not hang my head in shame (pictured above at a cracker barrel in VA), but will instead eat yet another triple burger with secret fattening sauces.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger tobs said...

we all have fur where there was no fur before. and we all want the good spot in front of the good building. and we read newsweek instead of nothing. i'm going to switch to the tablespoon.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger J said...

I read a stupid book the size of a buick about international law and how boring and stupid it is. I also read Newsweek.

Yes, old, fur where no fur. Getting old.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home