nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Monday, October 31, 2005

halloween


here are some pics of saturday's halloween fiasco. i will now write captions. sit tight borts.


so i decided to be mexican. i figure...i'm unemployed, this girl cupcake reads my blog, and even she knows i can't score, so i might as well change my dna. and...and...i like burritos, so i went with mexican. this is a pumpkin in honor of my dna makeover.



the side effect of changing your dna is twofold. first of all, you have to hang out with jeff goldblum (which is terrible, believe me) and spend some time in a bizarre orgazmitron (not pictured). secondly, you grow hoagies on your hands and need immediate assistance with deep bronzing solution.


i think it all paid off, because this is mister peanut, and he said i look much better as a "mexie", whatever that means.


i think mister peanut's encouragement was a ruse, because all he wanted was my sweet, sweet can.




we need lumber.


mister peanut felt poorly for acting up. in this picture he is telling me about a dream i was in where i was me, but i wasn't me. i also think he is telling me that in the dream i had wooden teeth. i wasn't listening.


this is me trying to get some sun. i am also explaining to people that when a patient gets difficult, you quone them.



pictured from left to right, mister peanut, a revolutionary piper(?), robert palmer, a Tyrannosaurus Rex.


indiana is trying on his new glow in the dark eyeballs.


oriana is beautiful, but she isn't into hoagies. can't win them all gilhouse. can't win any of them, actually. that's why you wear hoagies on your hands in public and still reek of mayo and fetid lettuce leavins. god i'm hungry.



this is bette midler and her posse of the undead. bette challenges whether quone is a word. rob is singing "just the two of us" while the undead posse are singing, "you and i."


this is one of my hoagies explaining that quone is indeed a word and we need a medical dictionary.


this saturday was also indiana's first birthday. leah made him an amazing cake (thanks leah!)and strangely, robert palmer thinks indy is a baby bird and is trying to barf up some food for him to eat.


happy 1st indy


this is robert, me and leah playing with ray combs (not pictured). we are auditioning for family feud and the question is "name something you take on fishing trip." robert got the number one answer with "a blanket" and leah got the number two answer with a "basket filled with scrumptious potato salad" and the boat in the background got the third best answer with a "dead prostitute." unfortunately, Edward hoagie hands did not get the final answer when he responded with "don knotts." this allowed the frankenstein family to steal the board and win the game of let's pretend pat combs didn't hang himself and let's play with his withered corpse insanity.


i'm thinking of that jaws soundtrack. dun dun...dun dun..dun dun dun dun dun dun HOAGIE! actually, the hoagie is attempting to re-murder ray combs, and pat is saying, "oh my god, it's drowning me in oil and mayo! for the love of god, some one get the lettuce out of my eyes! it's giving me a gooey rash!"


mister peanut: i say, i've lost my eyeballs.
revolutionary piper: quite.
hot martian: quite good.


this is robert palmer revealing his inner soul. blah!


13 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger J said...

These are awesome. Holy Jesus does Oriana look scary. Kinda hot, but also scary, like she'll make soup out our blood. You need to put word verification on by the way, these spammers blow.

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger tobs said...

we demand more pictures of mrs. toby...
yea, toby's right. yea, we need more pictures. yea, he's right.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger Sheena said...

The hoagie shots are hilarious yet nauseating. I imagine you're still licking off the mayonnaise leavin's.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Cupcake said...

I had to read for a while to figure out what your costume was. Instead, I was reminded of everytime when I was a child and my father asked me if I wanted "a knuckle sandwich".

Also, I don't understand why you guys don't have girlfriends since you seem to be constantly surrounded by beautiful women.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger J said...

Our friends will be very pleased to hear you say that Cupcake.
As for why Will and I don't have girlfriends: we are severely retarded.
Though to defend my honor a bit, I did make out with one the girls there-but not saying who. And I also made out with Will's dog. Will made out with the hoagie. It was incredible.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Cupcake said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that maybe there was some dog on hoagie action too. My Boss's dog made out with me at our strange little work Halloween party. Although the advances were unwelcome, no one did anything to stop it. The dog's name is Clyde, so I tried to pretend it was Waren Beaty, but it was wholly unpleasant.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Sheena said...

There were two dogs for a time, and it took a fair amount of strength and perserverance to deflect them whilst affixing hoagies to hands. I believe Seth said something like "Look Indy, there's a hoagie over there!"

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger J said...

Thank you! Now I can finally pass out under my desk.

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Cupcake said...

When I first saw this blog I said, wow, this guy is funny, he makes jokes about poop.

Then I thought, maybe that is why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Then I thought, but I think jokes about poop are funny!

Then I thought, maybe that is why I don't have a boyfriend.

The end.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger jesse said...

I said to myself, "That's not Bette Midler, it's Robert..." then I blushed and realized that yet again, the gag was on me.

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger bigshoulders said...

Robert Palmer w/ the bevy of beauties =

best.
costume.
ever.

b.s.

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger J said...

Thanks dude. It was Deirdre's ( the one with the black hair)idea.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Jaki said...

heh, heh. That's funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home