nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Monday, September 26, 2005

well krusty, that depends on what you mean by crisis


so i found out last tuesday that i lost my job. if you have never experienced this let me tell you, it is the equivalent of someone fucking your ocular cavity and using gravel as lubricant. not the best.

after i heard i was screwed out of my job i came home to discover that indy had eaten not only my favorite pillow, but also part of one of my cd cases! what the hell? at least he saved me one of my smog albums.

it is now monday...what the hell does one do with themselves with no job? i tried listening to npr, but in case people don't know, daytime npr is just like reruns of classic krusty. maybe i will write my memoirs, "gilhouse, i hardly knew myself." or, maybe the more appropriate title is, "will there ever be a rainbow?"



the culprit




we celebrated josh's birthday at buttermilk. leah made the most amazing cake, and we ate every little bit. and i know what your thinking, that cake is so hot and is making eyes at me. i thought the same thing. however (and let me save everyone the humiliation i had endure) don't even bother because that cake was so prude. it totally led me on, and then after like 2 hours of talking (and me thinking, "i'm so going to get there tonight") the cake was like, "yeah, my boyfriend also likes to drink beer. you would really like him." what kind of shit is that? i'm so sick of sweets leading me on like this, and then saying that we should be friends. who wants a friend?



those clowns are at it again.




josh during his birthday speech. at this juncture he is saying, "all children who are not sixteen years old...are now sixteen years old. furthermore, from now on underwear will be worn on the outside. silence!" i think the birthday power has gone to his head.



seth says to toby, "i would like the roast duck with mango salsa." gumball says, "i'm sorry i don't have much of an appetite right now." toby tells seth something about his womb ferret. gross.




this is my view when i passed out on the table. i wasn't drunk, it just seems that way because i am so awesome.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Blogger Sheena said...

I think Gizmo wants you to find a nice cake to settle down with, Gil...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home