nice mouth feel

dissociative, non-reality based grandeur

Thursday, November 03, 2005

so many emotions


so yesterday i went looking for my bank and a job and happened into brooklyn heights. for non-brooklyn borts, i must let you know that brooklyn heights is very beautiful and expensive.



it's the type of place where poor borts, such as myself, go to feel worse about their fiduciary woes.



i felt so many emotions walking down montague street, like looking. if only i could harness my gifts (read:gas) and pull myself out of penury...



well, there were no talent scouts in brooklyn heights, so i went home and my friend meliz came over and we got blitzed in my backyard. all that remained of me by the nights end was a pair of glasses. and i don't even wear glasses! gosh i like to drink.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Cupcake said...

Now that we're all blogfriends, a few quick questions: why do you have a postage stamp tatooed on your arm? Why is your bathroom decorated a la Hello Kitty?

I feel like I might know the perfect girl for you, but we're gonna have to clear these things up first.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger J said...

Cupcake, I am responding via this so I don't have to sign unto friendster.
Your friend seemed very nice and pretty. but I think Will would be more into the one with no face and the same name. Will needs a faceless woman to make him happy. No use trying to change him. Also trying to understand Will is like trying to understand the moon.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger gilhouse said...

this is true. i control the tides and am made of cheese.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Cupcake said...

Wait. Does this also mean Will controls my menstrual cycle? I did not pay very good attention during those Health Class film strips.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home